rates and services
MarriageToGo is a premium service at a competitive price.
UPDATE, DECEMBER 2020:
We are currently offering Safe Elopements on the Westside of Los Angeles in full compliance with County pandemic restrictions. Service includes confidential marriage licensing and couple-only civil ceremonies for a complete legal marriage. Due to County of Los Angeles Public Health requirements and local zoning laws, all activities must be exclusively outdoors, socially-distanced and masked, with no guests or photographers present. Availability is extremely limited. Please see our Safe Elopements page for more details.
We have a new rate structure to cover costs for safety and sanitation compliance. These rates and policies will be effective for the duration of the pandemic.
Please email for more information. Your health, happiness, and safety are always our main concern.
MarriageToGo: Sweet, Easy, SAFE.
ALL SERVICES WILL BE RENDERED EXCLUSIVELY OUTDOORS. DUE TO GUIDANCE ISSUED BY THE L.A. COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, FOR YOUR SAFETY WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING INDOOR SERVICE, ON-SITE SERVICE, OR SERVICES WITH WITNESSES, GUESTS, OR PHOTOGRAPHERS IN ATTENDANCE.
RATES AND SERVICES
Quality always costs a little bit more; you can pay less elsewhere, but with MarriageToGo you can be confident you've hired a trusted and reliable professional who is familiar with the legal, ceremonial, and safety practices needed for the marriage ceremonies of today.
Please call 310.288.6658 or email us for a rate quote.Please click to see base rates for the services you require.
- The Marriage Bundle--Confidential Marriage License + Ceremony
- Civil Ceremony Officiation Only
- Holiday Rates and Availability
STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW
Getting legally married has two parts: first you must obtain a marriage license, then you must have it solemnized by a qualified officiant. We offer a Safe Elopement service that includes both licensing and civil marriage ceremony for a complete legal marriage.
We can provide elopements on short notice for an additional fee, though availability very limited. Click here to the requirements for short-notice solemnizations (within 72 hours or less).
We also offer resources for streaming or recording your wedding on your device or ours. Please ask for details.
The L.A. County Clerk's office requires disclosure of license fees: confidential marriage licenses cost $85, public licenses are $91. It is less expensive to obtain your own marriage licenses at a Clerk's office, but many couples prefer the convenience of confidential marriage licensing at the time of their marriage ceremony.
With MarriageToGo, there are no hidden costs. Your fee is finalized up front and you receive a written service agreement detailing precisely what services you'll receive. To keep your financial information safe and secure, we accept payment via PayPal or Google Pay/Google Wallet ONLY. We try to make planning your wedding simple, honest, and secure.
We donate a portion of our income each month to local non-profits as part of our mandate to share the love with our community. Your safe elopement will help others in need during this difficult time.
You can check out our five-star reviews on Yelp to see what our clients have to say, or ask for recent references.
Confidential marriage licensing + a socially-distanced customizable civil ceremony on the Westside.
You must qualify for the California confidential marriage license to receive this service; read the requirements here.
Marriage Bundle, "Just Us" rate:
socially-distanced marriage licensing + solemnization/civil ceremony, couple only--no guests or photographers per L.A. County Public Health requirements
$550 Mon-Thurs/$600 Fri-Sat-Sun
- Wedding Bundle includes: $85 County Clerk marriage license fee, customizable civil ceremony, officiation, signatures, notarizations of license and certificate request forms, two marriage certificates (which arrive by mail from the County Clerk's office in 6-12 weeks), location/travel fee, handling/mailing, courtesy streaming network, unlimited consultation by phone/videochat/email, sanitation/hazard/disposal fees.
- Holidays, short notice/emergency service, or a surly attitude will incur up to a 100%-500% surcharge at our discretion.
- We provide a tripod and phone adapter upon request as part of our services (so you don't have to schlep one). Ask for details.
- Click here to inquire about availability and request a personal rate quote.
Outdoor, socially-dstanced elopement ceremonies for those who have obtained their own marriage licenses.
Officiation-Only, "Just Us" rate:
customizable civil ceremony, couple only--no guests or photographers per L.A. County Public Health requirements
$475 Mon-Thurs/$525 Fri-Sat-Sun
- Officiation rates include customizable civil ceremony, notarization of certificate order forms, two marriage certificates (which arrive by mail from the County Clerk's office in 6-8 weeks), location/travel fee, handling/mailing, sanitation/hazard/disposal fees, unlimited consultation by phone/videochat/email.
- Holidays, short notice/emergency service, or a surly attitude will incur a 100%-500% surcharge at our discretion.
- Use of our guest network for streaming your civil ceremony is included in our service fee. We provide tripods for your convenience (so you don't have to schlep one around). Ask for details.
- Click here to inquire about availability and details.
Holiday and high-demand marriage dates are fun and very popular! Rates vary depending on availability. Please call or email for availability.
Holiday/High-Demand Date Marriage Bundle
(marriage license and customizable civil ceremony, outdoors/Westside only)
♡ starting at $750
- For holidays and high-demand dates (e.g. 7/7, Star Wars Day, or solstice/equinox days) a 50%-100% non-refundable non-transferable retainer is required to confirm bookings.
- Licensing services include the L.A. County Clerk's $85 confidential marriage license fee. Public licenses may be obtained at the County Clerk's office only, they cannot be issued by notaries.
- Call or email early for availability and a rate quote--holidays book fast!
Questions About Payment?
We currently accept only online electronic payments via PayPal or Google Wallet to reduce contact and to keep your payment information private. For data security reasons, we do not use mobile payment apps. We no longer accept cash, money orders, or checks of any kind.
MarriageToGo Gives Back To The Community
In keeping with our commitment to ethical business practices, we offer alternative pricing to couples dealing with life-challenging illness, hospice, or homelessness. A portion of our income is donated monthly to local boots-on-the-ground non-profits, and we have volunteered our civil wedding officiation services at the L.A. County Clerk's office since 2002.
We're happy to answer your questions about confidential marriages and our safety procedures with no obligation.
Still not sure? Click here for more reasons why
MarriageToGo offers great value for your money.