the wedding bundle
Complete legal marriage in a jiffy
The Wedding Bundle--Marriage License and Ceremony
The Wedding Bundle is just that: our marriage licensing and officiation services bundled together for a complete legal marriage.
- You must already be cohabiting.
- Your ceremony must take place in California.
- You must both be over 18 and have a valid, unexpired government-issued ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- You must present legal proof of any divorce or dissolution of marriage/SRDP that became final within the last two years.
- You must provide proof of any legal name changes.
You may also be required to provide a birth or naturalization certificate for name verification.
You can enjoy the convenience of the Wedding Bundle for either a quick elopement or a custom-created intimate wedding with just your closest and best. We officiate larger weddings too; please see our sister site Golden Oak Weddings--Naturally Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies.
The Wedding Bundle is awesome because:
- Your marriage license and ceremony can be conducted privately at your chosen location at any time--nights, weekends, or holidays.
- No witnesses are required, so you can have a ceremony with just the two of you (and the officiant, of course).
- You don't have to be a resident of California, so it's perfect for a destination wedding.
- You're dealing with one person for both marriage license and ceremony, so planning
your wedding is quick and easy!
If you don't qualify for a confidential license, you can obtain a public marriage license from any CA County Clerk's office. We're happy to solemnize it with with either a civil or custom wedding ceremony.
How Do I Book a Wedding Bundle?
Call us at 310.288.6658 or click
here to email us.
Please specify your preferred date, time, and location for your ceremony and how many guests you expect to attend (or let us know if you haven't figured that out yet).
Rates depend on the size, location, and date of your event; once we know what your plans are, we'll email a rate quote and availability right away.
Feel free to email us your questions--no obligation--and hope to be of service to you soon!