the wedding bundle
Complete legal marriage in a jiffy
The "Safe Elopment" Marriage Bundle--Marriage License and Ceremony
The "Safe Elopement" Marriage Bundle is just that: our marriage licensing and officiation services bundled together for a complete legal marriage, in strict compliance with the current recommendations for reducing viral transmission.
Requirements for The "Safe Elopement" Bundle:
- You must already be cohabiting.
- Your ceremony must take place in California.
- You must both be over 18 and have a valid, unexpired government-issued ID, like a driver's license or passport.
- You must present legal proof of any divorce or dissolution of marriage/SRDP that became final within the last two years.
- You must provide proof of any legal name changes.
You may also be required to provide a birth or naturalization certificate for name verification.
You can enjoy the convenience of the Marriage Bundle for either a quick civil elopement or a custom-created ceremony. We officiate larger weddings too (or at least, we will when the pandemic is declared over). Please see our sister site Golden Oak Weddings--Naturally Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies for more info.
The Marriage Bundle is awesome because:
- It's simple, safe, and affordable, making it easy to marry despite the pandemic.
- Your marriage license and ceremony can be conducted privately outside of County Clerk hours--nights, weekends, or holidays.
- You will have a ceremony with just the two of you (and the officiant, of course) for complete privacy and safety.
- You don't have to be a resident of California.
- You're dealing with one person for both marriage license and ceremony, so planning your wedding is quick and easy!
If you don't qualify for a confidential license, you can obtain a public marriage license from any CA County Clerk's office. We're happy to solemnize it with with either a civil or custom wedding ceremony.
How Do I Book a Safe Elopement Bundle?
Call us at 310.288.6658 or click
here to email us.
Please specify your preferred date, time, and location for your marriage (or let us know if you haven't figured that out yet).
Rates depend on the location and date of your event; once we know what your plans are, we'll email a rate quote and availability right away.
Feel free to email us your questions--no obligation--and hope to be of service to you soon!